Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Conflict in my Heart

It comes once in Everyone's Life , when you start to Think about One's Life and starts to take charge of Ones Life.... In other words ... the Biological Clock is Ticking.... I am just like any other Guy out there who Yearns to Find his very own Fairytale of Life .... meet Someone ... Falls in Love ... Have a Beautiful Wedding....  a Royal Ball Celebration..... Goes on Whirlwind Explore of the World ... Start a Family.... and spent the Rest of our Life Together till Our Last Breath......

I am a Hopeless Romantic .......... and after all the Pain and Suffering that I went through in Life... all the Loss........ Is it Selfish of me to Yearn for Happiness in my Life before my Last Breath.........?

If Evil can love then What is evil?
If love is what makes you human, then evil can still be human..........

And I am merely Human... not an Angel nor am I a Demon .......... I yearn to be Love too...

Perhaps I made the Greatest Mistake of Letting you Go A Long time Ago... I should never have Gave up on you my Dear .........gave up on Us....

No comments: